Thursday, December 08, 2005

Conan O'Brian

So I got to go to the Conan O'Brian taping last night. My friend got two extra tickets and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go cause of work but I just went anyways. So we showed up at 4:10 and the line was already long...needless to say we sat at the second last row, but it was still cool. Wasn't in any audience shots but it was just fun to be there and not working. It was a little over an hour wait to get in. We even had to go through security and everything. The guests were at least people we knew so that was good. There was Linsay Lohan, Colin Hanks and Coldplay. How cool was that? Thanks to my friend for the tickets.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coldplay is awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home