Thursday, August 26, 2004

New York

I get to go to New York tonight. I'm so excited. New York is such an awesome place. So much to do, eat, shop, etc. I'm kinda tired now but I just know, once I get off the plane all my energy will be coming back. I hope the flight isn't too full...damn red eyes. But at least I don't have to waste a whole day travelling. Can't wait to watch a musical, eat pizza, hot dog, korean noodles, and go shopping. The reason for my trip...haha...it's for fun. My friend is moving there and when he said he was going this weekend to look for apartments, I decided to tag along...yes, selfish I know but who cares, I get to go to NY! I'm so jealous. I wanna move to NY!

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger head dump said...

So how do you like your new room in New york? lol

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Thoughts said...

Yeah I love it...it's got a great view of the water and Statue of Liberty...a little small though. Only 420 sq feet and very expensive...but has lots of amenities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home